[Offering] Luxury Modern Home
Brick 
I'm offering a luxury modern home. It's on a 42 x 52 plot and has 2 water features, one at the entrance and one in the master bedroom, a multi-purpose area on the roof with seating, a small platform overlooking the entrance for whatever use the buyer may intend, a basement with a wheat and carrot farm, lava trashcan, and bathroom, a small guest bedroom featuring a desk, crafting table, and custom bed, a large storage area with 30 double-chests (One being used as a smelter output), an auto-smelter with 19 furnaces (Features a restriction system to prevent minecart movement until fuel/item chests are empty) outputting automatically into the storage area, a large master bedroom with a small water pool, large custom bed, desk, and crafting table, a living area with a couch, table, and TV, a jukebox, and extensive redstone lamp and natural lighting. Make this beautiful modern home yours!

[Image: 0KcziUi.png]

[Image: 3mvOaaF.png]

[Image: uEDuU6u.png]

[Image: JtnMs42.png]

[Image: uBhG5vZ.png]

[Image: Oz8ldYF.png]

[Image: tLPjdSv.png]

[Image: LTJYw7n.png]

Selling for 28K, though price is negotiable. Beacons may also be included for an additional 6.8K each, iron for the base being sold at 1K per stack of blocks.

(Contact 2SidedPolygon for any inquiries regarding the home)
I'm interested in the iron
I'm interested in this house and the base blocks, but I'll supply the beacons. I'll contact you in-game ASAP.
EDIT: Valley, Summit, or Meadow?
Hey I'm Derp_Nate so dat's cool
(11-25-2018, 07:49 PM)Derp_Nate Wrote: I'm interested in this house and the base blocks, but I'll supply the beacons. I'll contact you in-game ASAP.
EDIT: Valley, Summit, or Meadow?

Hi, Derp. You're aware, but I'm on Valley. Message me next time you see me.
(11-25-2018, 05:34 PM)AhPigeons Wrote: I'm interested in the iron

The iron is only that cheap with a purchase of the home.