Rebuilding the Lobby
Hi!

After a look around the lobby, I felt as if there were a few things that could be improved upon. Everything is incredibly symmetrical and feels very bland and flat. The trees are default, and the islands look fairly messy. I then thought that I could create my own version of the Lobby. This is a Work in Progress, and I will be updating this thread with my progress.

Please note that I am not part of the Altitude Build Team, I am not a member of staff. This is nothing official, the lobby will not change to this. I am doing this for my own enjoyment and I want to let others know what I am doing, and get feedback. My version of the lobby is being built in the creative server, on plot -19;16. For any concerns, please contact me on discord at AhPigeons#2265

Edit: The images can be shown through an imgur link, as I cannot upload them all to the forum thread.

Summit, Before and After:

https://imgur.com/a/ZAyjjt9
Your build looks good! Another lobby is already in the works, though, and much larger than what we have now. The current lobby was thrown together in 20 minutes just to make the split servers functional. It is not permanent.
[Image: banner.gif]
(11-11-2018, 02:06 AM)8bitx Wrote: Your build looks good! Another lobby is already in the works, though, and much larger than what we have now. The current lobby was thrown together in 20 minutes just to make the split servers functional. It is not permanent.

Thank you Smile

I never had any intention of this even being considered to be used, I just started it to add my own twist to it, and to make it how I envisioned it.