Possible Grief Prevention Bug with Crops?
Hey everyone, so I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I am in the process of making the server farm. Thanks to Grief Prevention (GP), I can easily make it so that all players can farm the animals, crops and use the public storage chests with the "/containertrust" command. Unfortunately, Grief Prevention seems to only recognize nether wart and wheat as crops. Carrots, potatoes and beets are not recognized. When in comes to melon and pumpkins, those have not been tested. 
This issue kind of defeats the purpose of having a "server/public farm." Therefore I am just wondering if it is possible to change the config to recognize all crops, unless it is an issue with the plugin itself.

Thank you!
(11-07-2018, 05:32 PM)ZBoy3210 Wrote: Hey everyone, so I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I am in the process of making the server farm. Thanks to Grief Prevention (GP), I can easily make it so that all players can farm the animals, crops and use the public storage chests with the "/containertrust" command. Unfortunately, Grief Prevention seems to only recognize nether wart and wheat as crops. Carrots, potatoes and beets are not recognized. When in comes to melon and pumpkins, those have not been tested. 
This issue kind of defeats the purpose of having a "server/public farm." Therefore I am just wondering if it is possible to change the config to recognize all crops, unless it is an issue with the plugin itself.

Thank you!
This will be fixed by the GP developer soon.
[Image: banner.gif]