A Town Warp In Survival
You've probably never heard servers do this before, but I'm just suggesting this. Basically, I think in the survival server you should make a warp for player's towns that they have created so they can invite other players to live there. What I mean is, have a /warp towns and there, add portals teleporting to towns. A server I once played on had this feature and I had a town on it and there server became really fun, so that's why I'm suggesting it. One of the benefits of this are for people that want to live a towny server experience but want to play on survival, if you know what I mean.

The only down sides of this being on the server that I can think of is that for you it might not be too important, I don't know what you will say to it - but that's why I'm suggesting it.

I think the requirements for having a town portal at /warp towns are:
  • $500 in game money to pay for the portal.
  • At least 3 plots for houses currently available.
  • At least 1 player living in the town already (not including yourself).
  • A town name and a town banner (this will be used as a label next to the portal).
You can change these to whatever you want, they are just my opinion on what I think is right.

Thank you for reading my suggestion. It's okay if you can't manage to do this or even just decide not to, thanks anyway.
Merry Christmas!
Smile
(12-23-2017, 02:44 PM)xSugahx Wrote: You've probably never heard servers do this before, but I'm just suggesting this. Basically, I think in the survival server you should make a warp for player's towns that they have created so they can invite other players to live there. What I mean is, have a /warp towns and there, add portals teleporting to towns. A server I once played on had this feature and I had a town on it and there server became really fun, so that's why I'm suggesting it. One of the benefits of this are for people that want to live a towny server experience but want to play on survival, if you know what I mean.

The only down sides of this being on the server that I can think of is that for you it might not be too important, I don't know what you will say to it - but that's why I'm suggesting it.

• A town name and a town banner (this will be used as a label next to the portal).
You can change these to whatever you want, they are just my opinion on what I think is right.

Thank you for reading my suggestion. It's okay if you can't manage to do this or even just decide not to, thanks anyway.
Merry Christmas!
Smile

Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into the idea! We actually had this system on Altitude a while back. We changed it to the waypoint system because we wanted to make the game a little more challenging. I felt that the warp system allowed people to easily travel all over the world, which took away one of the core challenges that comes with vanilla Minecraft survival.

We could definitely look into reintroducing this if that's what most people want.
[Image: banner.gif]
(12-23-2017, 08:45 PM)DaftPup Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 02:44 PM)xSugahx Wrote: You've probably never heard servers do this before, but I'm just suggesting this. Basically, I think in the survival server you should make a warp for player's towns that they have created so they can invite other players to live there. What I mean is, have a /warp towns and there, add portals teleporting to towns. A server I once played on had this feature and I had a town on it and there server became really fun, so that's why I'm suggesting it. One of the benefits of this are for people that want to live a towny server experience but want to play on survival, if you know what I mean.

Merry Christmas!
Smile

Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into the idea! We actually had this system on Altitude a while back. We changed it to the waypoint system because we wanted to make the game a little more challenging. I felt that the warp system allowed people to easily travel all over the world, which took away one of the core challenges that comes with vanilla Minecraft survival.

We could definitely look into reintroducing this if that's what most people want.
Lol, I realized that earlier on today haha! Thanks for the reply though. I really appreciate it. Sorry for jumping to conclusions, if I knew obviously I wouldn't make this thread xD. You are really nice staff and thank you for the experience so far.
We are going to implement this idea and replace the current waypoint system! I have someone developing the plugin now and it will hopefully be ready to go around January 1st. Stay tuned!
[Image: banner.gif]