The new hardware went completely offline shortly after I finished setting everything up last night. Unfortunately, I’ve just woken up now to discover this issue. I cannot access the hardware at all and I have no idea why it went offline.
Unfortunately, I do not have time right now to look into this issue further and I’m pretty sure the only “solution” would be to let the new host’s tech support have root access to the server and do various reboots, which would mean downtime anyway, SOOOOO I’ve restarted all of the servers on the old hardware!
Anything that was done while the servers were up for a brief period last night will be gone, but that’s only about an hour of data – not worth taking another 8 to move over.
I’ll look into this further later today, for now, enjoy everything like we never tried to move in the first place.