The new rules we posted last Thursday have been revised to better clarify various points and add a couple of things that were initially missed. Key differences include:
- Renamed “Be Respectful” to “Be Courteous”
- Replaced “No discrimination” rule with “Personal attacks and harassment will not be tolerated (…)” rule
- Modified the alt account rule to say we may approve their use on a case-by-case basis
- Re-wrote the entire “No advertising” rule and renamed it “No self-promotion*”
- Added a “Do not impersonate staff” rule
- Re-added the “English only” rule
Just like before, the overall intended meaning of the rules has not changed. If you were following the rules before, you will have no problem following these “new” rules. If you have any questions please reach out!